Title

Title

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

No Mas


My friends.

I am sorry this has taken so long to get together.

The blog helps give me the ability to share some of my thoughts and experiences.  It is like my own journal that I can look back on and remember.  In many ways it is like taking many of you along with us on this great trip.

When I return the most difficult and yet most common question to answer is," How was your trip?"  This helps you to know.

If you haven't looked at the blog before.  This last post will serve to sum up and end this journey.

I want to thank so many of you for helping us to make this trip possible.  You love and support and donations to our organization help us to help others....a very great thing.

Muchos Gracias

Pablito

1 comment:

  1. hello my good Pablito friend if I am pleased to know you have so much passion for what you do to you, if their job is very exciting style is own and everything you do is wonderful , I'm so grateful to you, if I'm going to work hard to keep going friend pablo , if but my dream is to go asha with you and to learn what PT know because I want to do is necessary , I continue to learn much more, because my dream is to go to the university of hartford, here in peru tell me what this dream out of my reach but if you dream it you can do it , I go to the U.S. and not to walk but to burn the eyelashes to pursuing this wonderful career where we can do a lot more walking people with the same humility with which we started so we want to keep , you can tell me what are the requirements for a young Peruvian boy named jonathan groove you can cross half the planet and go look for an opportunity to make others happy children. please help me pablo .

    ReplyDelete